From Being Called a Monkey, I’m Now Called a Tiger.

Growing up, they called me ‘monkey’, ‘guerilla’, ‘wolf man’, all sorts of things. I booked a laser hair removal in Sydney. Had over 5 appointments and the results? I spent $5000 dollars and was as hairy as ever. I went to another clinic and with an addition of $2000 I ended up with less hair but weird stripes all over my back!

Know When To Call Professionals For Garage Door Repair In KAty

Every garage door might not require to call for a garage door repair, Katy from  But, you should know when to call for professional services. Garage door repair services are required for:

* Broken Garage Door Springs

* Garage Door Off Tracks
* Bent Garage Door Track
* Garage Door Repair
* Garage Door Replace
* Garage Door Opener Problem
* Broken Garage Door Opener
* Garage Door Remotes
* Stuck or Noisy Garage Door
* Garage Door Cables Off Track
* Bent Garage Door Panels or Sections
* Garage Door Weather Strips/Seals

Apart from this, you can also ask for specialized tune-ups and cleaning. Service providers also do periodic inspections and provide free quote.

They should inspect both moving and static parts and check for electronic components in remotes.

Durability And A Global Feel Coupled In Window Shutters Make Them Irresistible!

Window shutters are made up of different materials to suit different needs of the people all over the world. As the demand for them is increasing, manufacturers are encouraged to invest and create more styles using various materials.

Although, over the past years wood has remained the prime option for many people because of its durability and aesthetic finish. There are also other materials like waterproof ones, plastics and Poly Vinyl. They can be mounted in any environment and in any place without any hassle. Timber Shades are the most popular in the market for window shutters.

The waterproof and poly vinyl types are mostly done in wetter rooms like bathrooms. The waterproof exterior ones are also erected in places where the rain and storms are more. People may choose cheaper wood but the question in place would be their durability and flexibility.

Estate Agents Encourage “Help To Buy” In Leamington Spa

“Help to Buy” is an UK Government scheme which as a part of the economic stimulation package has been started to encourage the real estate market in UK. Under this scheme a first-time homeowner has to put down only 5% of the property value. Of the rest 95%, government guarantees 20%, which means in England and Wales the homeowner pays no interest for the first five year of the loan on this amount. Find out other loan options from

This means that people can now afford to buy houses which earlier were out of their budget and still pay lower EMIs. This has led to many Estate Agents in Leamington Spa encouraging the homeowners to apply for this scheme and get the house of their dreams.